Wednesday, December 21, 2005

NKF, The Saga Continues...

Wow! So much more revelations in the midst of this festive season. Would it dampen the spirit of giving???

I am not sure if we are just flogging the dead lamb again, for what I see in the reports are mere confirmation of all our doubts. One thing though, I am surprised that NKF treats less than 2000 patients. All these years, I have been led to think there were tens of thousands of patients that NKF alone handles. That's the power of media for you.

Now, without joining the bandwagon and lambasting those worthy of being lambasted, I just wanna say how the situation can be salvaged. The patients, really, are the innocent ones. To appease all those committed donors, we must see justice meted out on the wrong doers.

If there was abuse of the system and the coffers, then there must be payback. If the very perpetrators are let off on a stern warning, then we would see an erosion of the charitable landscape here.


redcocoon

1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm so "TT Dulan" liao!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home